Freitag, 22. April 2011

Call it a day

 That's what I did today. From the very beginning I just called it a day, met friends, laid on the grass and let hours pass. The weather was just too lovely for anything else...

  So some of you might've wondered what I was doing, because obviously I wasn't writing, at least not on my blog, but as you might guess, I was working my other stuff. Scientific stuff. All good things will come to an end, hopefully, on the 11th of May; I might have mentioned this point a couple of times. It's the light at the end of the tunnel, really. Sort of. It's not all that bad, but also yes ;) I was sitting in the library every day, watching the most precious days of spring passing by through a very old gothic window. I opened it once in a while to let some fresh air howl through my empty skull, but although it changed the room climate it wasn't really helpful for my studies. I simply couldn't concentrate next to the open window, not because of the noise from the lively streets, but from the idea of just climbing out of the window and fall.

 Well, no suicidal tendencies today, as it was the nicest days of all, not a single thought regarding word counts and contentual conclusiveness. Just bliss. And many photos of Selwyn College's wonderful gardens, in which Koen, Noelia, Lola and I were lying. Simply enjoy the photos (you can't possibly enjoy them as much as I did taking them), I also added some older ones from the few times, when I was just outside with my girlfriend a55.


 It all started with pizza (and a lovely cheese-cardboard-cocktail), but when this little fella with the toupee came into play, it was all about creating funny slow-mo-shorts (that's why koen is puffing his lips on that one picture).



 Of course everybody wanted to see the replay. It's a nice little machine Daniel got there, of course a Sony ;)


 "But enough with the people, show us the flowers already!", I hear many readers shout. Ok, here you go, just don't hit me! (needless to say they were all shot with my dearest darling, the 50mm F1.4)








my favourite picture of the day.


 That's it for Selwyn College, now see some pictures I really love from my last little photo tours.








Fin.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen