Dienstag, 20. September 2011

On a more serious note.

 Isa started her journey to Vienna today :( I hope she has the greatest Erasmus in ze world, but I will bloody miss her anyway...

  Also in English, because I don't want to neglect my lovely non-German-speaking friends. I might post a short translation of the photo enhancement stuff, because there is no reason people shouldn't have nicer memorial imagery (ok, this attempt at phrasing things concisely was an epic fail - "...nicer images of things they want to keep in memory"), if it's this easy and convenient.

 Also, wish me luck with the job I had an interview today for. I might just become one of the two new trip organisers of the International Centre here in Trier. Making trips with national and international students to Heidelberg, Berlin, Strasbourg, Bruge, Brussels or any other city within a sensible range, helping organise other international events and, simply put: bring people of all cultures together. Just like my Erasmus did it for me.

 Also, and this will be the last "also", I still have to stop and think sometimes to know from which direction cars could come on the streets. Freakin' left-hand traffic in the UK fucked with my brains.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I visit day-to-day some web pages and sites
    to read articles, but this webpage gives quality based content.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog coffee capital of america

    AntwortenLöschen